The immonex Lead Generator is a solution for flexibly creating and embedding forms for collecting real estate data in WordPress sites. The goal hereby is to generate qualified contacts (“leads”) of home owners who want to sell their properties.
Entering the real estate data has to be as easy and quick as possible, so all formulars are – starting with the selection of the property type – divided into several logical steps (pages). Each of these pages, as a rule, only includes one single click selection or a simple slider for selecting a value. (Of course, this also works on mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.)
The inquiring prospects receive an acknowledgement of receipt including all submitted data and – optional – even a rough pre-valuation based on values retrieved from the ImmobilienScout24 API (suitable IS24 account required). In addition, these contents can also be displayed on a confirmation page directly after submission.
This makes entering and submitting all relevant real estate and contact data a breeze, done in minutes. Following this, these data are being sent by mail to the website owner (real estate agent) as well as being saved within the WordPress system.
The plugin includes predefined forms for houses, flats, plots and commercial properties, so it’s ready to use directly after installation. All elements of these forms can be modified individually using a built-in form generator in the WordPress backend.
Even more individual modifications can be done on code basis by overwriting the existing form elements or adding own ones in the child theme. Of course, new elements of this kind can be selected in the form generator, too.
Great attention was paid to giving the frontend forms a sleek and sophisticated look. This claim is underlined by two professional iconsets, that have been exclusively designed for this plugin.
Features and Highlights
- extremely flexible, individual form creation
- integrated generator/editor for multi-page forms
- simple, seamless shortcode based embedding
- predefined, ready-to-use forms for houses, flats, plots and commercial properties included
- usage of multiple, independent form sets possible
- on the fly valuation for houses and flats using the ImmobilienScout24 API (suitable IS24 account required)
- leads stored in WordPress database
- email notification on new leads
- acknowledgement of receipt for prospects via email
- update-safe modification of all form elements in the child theme possible
- responsive form layouts and touch support for an optimized usability on smartphones and tablets
- two professional and exclusive iconsets (Heeba and Ulysses) with more than 50 symbols each
- compatible with WPML and Polylang for usage in multilingual environments
- default user guidelines regarding processing of personal data (e.g. EU GDPR) included
- GDPR-conform embedding of Google Maps services
- Release date: 2020-08-30
- Added a new location selection form element element (address entry OR Google Map + Autocomplete)
- Added a secondary property type selection for switching between the related forms.
- Optimized valuation via IS24 API and fixed some minor bugs.
- Improved various lead form details (navigation, consent switch etc.).
- Various additional detail and compatibility updates (WP 5.5) and fixes.
- Release date: 2020-01-31
- Added a connection to the IS24 API for retrieving valuation data for houses and flats on the fly.
- Added a form element for flexible contents (multiple, variable text inputs and select boxes).
- Added a simple consent solution for the Google Maps usage (API and map are only being loaded after a confirmation click).
- Updated default forms.
- Added a “demo mode” (no saving of leads, no mails).
- Optimized default frontend styles (CSS).
- Release date: 2019-05-07
- Adjusted the timing for activating/displaying form element navigation elements.
- Corrected a bug concerning falsely displaying next buttons in card select elements.
- Corrected disregarding of the prospect mail notification option.
- Slightly updated frontend CSS.
- Release date: 2019-04-05
- Added ability to create and use multiple and independent alternative form sets.
- Added an option for importing the current default configuration on form edit pages.
- Extended card selection form element (selection of multiple options).
- Reworked notification emails (ia acknowledgement of receipt for prospects and body definition on plugin options page).
- Updated default form configuration.
- Release date: 2018-12-18
- Fixed compatibility issues (WP 5, ACF Pro, CMB2).
- Updated Google Maps location selection/autocomplete (street number no longer mandatory).
- Re-enabled standard WP meta box for custom fields.
- Improved default frontend CSS.
- Release date: 2018-07-10
- Updated/Reworked frontend UI elements (e.g. value slider, progress steps).
- Fixed several minor bugs in backend form generator.
- Fixed theme/plugin based compatibility issues.
- Release date: 2018-04-12
- Added editable data processing description (EU GDPR et al) shown on contact/submission page.
- Added plugin options: Admin notification mail subject and mail signature.
- Made required fields on contact/submission page (partly) selectable via form generator.
- Optimized responsive layout and usability on mobile devices.
- Release date: 2018-04-03
- Initial release.