Justimmo Export Documentation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Simon Bertsch
    Participant

Hi,
    I’d like to export the xml file from justimmo.at to my ftp server so it can be importet to you plugin.
    Unfortunately I couldn’t find a documentation on how to configure the xml file so it fits.
    Can you provide such a guideline please. I’m sure you had such an import allready once.
    This is how the settings page looks like https://www.dropbox.com/s/xyxms70ifhqtrih/justimmo-export-setting.png?dl=0

Thanks,

Simon

Carsten Scheuer
    Keymaster

Hi Simon,

the settings in the screenshot already look good, you should only activate the “Teilimport” option, too.

I suppose that the credentials not shown in the screenshot (“FTP Server”) belong to an FTP account that directly points to the website’s import folder (…/wp-content/uploads/immonex-openimmo-import). Otherwise, the path to this directory has to be stated, too.

BTW: You are an English native speaker?

Simon Bertsch
    Participant

Hi Carsten,
    I’m Austrian and German is my native language. Just thought it should be written in english in this forum accoring to the description. But you are invited to reply in german.

the ftp accounts and the path to the import folder I added as well.
    What I don’t know is, what to put into the “Kundennummer” field.
    I import it to a website I control (and should become the new homepage of the company).
    Wher do I find this “kundennummer”`

Thanks,

Simon

Carsten Scheuer
    Keymaster

Hi Simon,

you can omit the “Kundennummer”, it’s not used in website imports. If it’s a mandatory field, just insert a 1.

Die deutsche Version des OpenImmo2WP-Support-Forums findest du Ă¼brigens hier. đŸ˜‰

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.