Funcionalidad entre immonex escala de energia y WPCASA

Real estate plugins for your WordPress site Forums immonex Energy Scale Pro (English) Funcionalidad entre immonex escala de energia y WPCASA

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jose Luis García
    Participant

No entiendo como puedo hacer funcionar el widges de escala de energía dentro del tema WPCASA Madrid

Carsten Scheuer
    Keymaster

Hello Jose Luis,

you just have to drag the widget “immonex: Energy Scale” to of the property detail page sidebars (via Appearance > Widgets). Alternatively, you can add it by using the shortcode [immonex-energy-scale] at the desired location (see the plugin documentation for all available options/parameters).

If the energy scale is not displayed, in most cases the required data are missing. Which kind of data source have you selected in the plugin configuration (Settings > Energy Efficiency Scale > Data Source)?

Jose Luis García
    Participant

Ok, el widgets ya funciona y aparece en la pagina del anuncio del inmueble.
    Pero ahora me falta dar los datos a cada inmueble, tenéis algún tutorial/ejemplo de como hacerlo,

Carsten Scheuer
    Keymaster

Could you please answer in English? My Spanish is not so good… 😉

Basically, if you select “Energy Efficiency Meta Box in Property Form” as data source in the plugin configuration (Settings > Energy Efficiency Scale > Tab “Data Source”), the property edit form (Listings) is extended by a box with the title “Energy Efficiency (immonex Energy Scale Pro)”. All required values for generating the energy scale can be entered here.

Alternatively, if you use an own set of individual custom fields that contain the energy values, select “manual Custom Field Mapping” as data source and enter the respective field names (not values!) in the form section below.

Jose Luis García
    Participant

all ok , the problem is that my form did not appear in advertisements.

Carsten Scheuer
    Keymaster

Is the problem still actual?

If so, would it be possible to create a temporary WP admin account for us (pluginsupport@inveris.de) to have a look in the backend?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.